Wednesday, February 26, 2014

WeberHodelFeder High Top Velcro Boots~ Perfect Dream Shoe.

My dream shoes of the moment.Warning Price Tag is HIGH.  That's why they are my dream shoes.WeberHodelFeder www.weberhodelfeder.comHigh Top Velcro Boots
I want.
I love.
I would wear these everyday.
Til the next fabulous shoe came along.
Fickle in Fashion,
But I would keep them forever like my 1986 Peace Boots. (see below)



I saw them on
 StyleScrapBook
I follow her on Facebook.  Great Style.


*Peace Boots*
My first pair of expensive shoes
bought in 1986
Went to San Fran with my cousin and immediately blew all the money I had
on 2 pairs of shoes. These being one of them.
Had to find work to get ca$h for the rest of the trip.

so worth it.  can you see the love in these shoes ?

Can you believe I laced & buckled these up every day ?
no zipper shoes/boots in the 80's ;)

SakeMom is crazy about her shoes, shamelessly crazy.







No comments:

Post a Comment