Thursday, January 5, 2012

It's a Sake Mom Birthday !!

Yeah - It's my birthday and I am happy to make it to this one.
Wow.  41 was full of surprises and we pulled thru it .

Hello 42. Be Kind.

Day Started out great - watched a little Kathie Lee and Hoda with Mike- drank coffee in bed and worked on....
The upcoming Tweet Up and the Valentines Day Menu for Edgewood Corner Tavern
and it got better with lunch and a little sake....


Then an hour of power shopping:
and it got weird.

So I went and cashed my bday checks and headed to DSW to get some shoes.

I got in line and asked if I could get a birthday discount-which they said yes and then my 2 pairs of shoes also had an additional clearance taken off.

The lady at the register said-" that will be $ 105.70 "
and I said.."excuse me?? !!"
she repeated the amount and I said, "That's crazy !"
Mike and the lady thought I was upset about the price but I said..No that is my birthday  1.05.70   you know 1970.
Is that not WIERD !!??  She said.."Girllll you better go play those numbers at the lottery."
Then it got Yummy.
My mom came by with a cake from Rhodes Bakery and an Auburn Snow Globe and Confessions of a Concealaholic-( this is an over 40 necessity)  Thanks Mom ;)



I got this from Mike- Can't wait to make him something special.
You can click here to see how hearts have been following me since Oct 2010
I see Hearts


After some coffee and cake, it got really really fun.

We headed to Sweetwater Brewery for a tour and a tasting
 






Then to Taverna Plaka
for dancing on tables and throwing of napkins and fun with my friends !!  
Special Thanks to Vic -my awesome neighbor, driver and friend.  He got the special treatment from the Belly Dancer

Dancing on Table

What to do with all these napkins ??

I read  a list of 100 things you should do at least once in your life and dancing on a table was on there.... 
so- now I can mark this off the list !!
excuse the terrible video.



1 comment:

  1. I love it all over the place! So glad you had the best day...my favorite of course is cost of the shoes, wow!...and you dancing on a table:) Proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete